Wide Leg Trousers
This variant is currently sold out.
- High waist
- Wide leg with front pleats and a flat, flattering waistline
- Invisible zipped pocket
- Open side pockets
- Elasticated waistband
- Stretch fabric
- Sustainable fabric made with castor bean oil
- Machine washable - Wash at 40ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Sustainable fabric made with castor bean oil EVO®
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
- 95% EVO® Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- EVO® is manufactured using castor bean oil. Castor beans are not a food crop and they grow easily. This means castor bean oil is a totally renewable resource that does not require large amounts of water and it does not take land away from food production. It also has many practical benefits
- Fabric made in Sweden
- YKK Natulon® zips (recycled materials)
Water repellant finish applied so you keep dry no matter how big or small your adventure is.
Sustainable with the use of EVO® and Natrulon zips
Natural elasticity from the EVO® & for additional comfort elastane has been added.
EVO® has an inbuilt odour control
Provides thermal protection
SIZE & FIT
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please half it to compare to the garment measurements above. If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears a S
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following:
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.