Vintage Cross SwimsuitMakara wear
This variant is currently sold out.
- The Cross Swimsuit is inspired by a vintage look and geometrical forms
- It features a black cross in the middle and four pastel squares
- This swimsuit has very thin elastics crossed in the back, which makes you feel as if wearing a second skin
- It’s perfect for active wear or pool parties!
Makara wear is a European sustainable swimsuit and apparel brand geared towards independent and adventurous women who value fashion, comfort and elegance.
Our swimsuits are made using top Recycled Nylon Lycra ECONYL® .
This fabric is made from regenerated ocean plastic material and harvested from discarded fishing nets material.
Makara wear swimsuits hug a body like a glove, giving an opportunity to be active in style and perform at your peak, eliminating all the worries of the suit not fitting properly.
Our swimsuits are designed to be worn while being active in water, riding a bike with your shorts on top of the suit, yoga, laying on the beach or attending a pool party.
- Sustainable & Eco friendly Recycled Nylon Lycra: ECONYL® from Italy
- Pastel squares + White
SIZE & FIT
- Model wears size S (top & bottom)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Makara wear aligns with the following: