Utility Cargo Pant, NavyFanfare
This variant is currently sold out.
- These medium-weight organic cotton cargo pants can be worn in two ways: they come with buckle detailing so that you can style them as per the brand's other cargo pants or rolled up like the images
- Inspired by the recent rise in the utility style, these medium-weight trousers are made from a soft organic GOTS-certified cotton twill
- With subtle pleats at the waistband these trousers will flatter any body shape
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
All our products are UK-made, in sustainable factories from the London area.
Each of our suppliers are ethical; we can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided, for the production of our garments.
As a brand we do not support plastic use and therefore have used Corozo buttons, which use low-impact dyes and are made from palm tree nuts found in the rainforest. 27,000,000 acres of vital rainforest are lost each year due to deforestation. Harvesting and processing Corozo prevents deforestation while employing tens of thousands of the indigenous rainforest population.
Organic cotton thread has also been used on each garment. All items come in our unique recycled packaging and tissue paper and all labelling have been made from organic certified cotton.
We go to great lengths to source beautiful fabrics and our fabric suppliers work closely with local textile traders and artisans to uphold traditional skills. We want to help the communities we work with, support their local economies and improve their self sufficiency. By doing this, we can help give independence to smaller companies and family businesses we buy from.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- The GOTS certification guarantees that the cotton used has been grown in a pesticide-free environment with reduced water consumption by farmers who work safely and are paid a fair living wage
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and do not tumble dry
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: