Upcycled Navy Buttoned Skirt GuosteReda Paula
This variant is currently sold out.
- This buttoned skirt has an incredibly flattering pencil silhouette with vent in front.
- It sits at hight waist and has two flap pockets on sides.
- Below the knee.
- Double-breasted front with vent.
- Straight silhouette.
- Made in Lithuania.
- Care instructions: machine wash.
THE BRANDReda Paula is a sustainable fashion brand for women and men. Exclusive design clothes are produced using eco-friendly materials. This brand believes in a slow, circular economy with less of an impact for the environment. Reda Paula produces her designs in small quantities and reuses materials to create new pieces of patchwork. The brand only creates pieces you will truly love and want to keep in your wardrobe for years.
- Made from 98% wool and 2% elastane, lining: 100% viscose.
- Made locally, this is cut from dead stock wool-blend fabric.
All Reda Paula fabrics, buttons and trims come from offcuts and dead stock, in order to reduce waste and lower our CO2 emission. The brand only collects the highest quality fabrics from reputable sewing manufacturers, focusing on organic, natural materials - reimagining the destiny of textile waste through timeless and versatile designs brought to live through repurposed textiles.
Committed to using mainly natural fibres, such as linen, silk, wool and viscose, the fabrics are processed with minimal use of chemicals - Chemicals and pesticides having a huge impact on the environment.
To avoid plastic as much as possible, all their packing is 100% biodegradable. The brand uses paper labels made of recycled paper, and collaborate with green printing services to come up with new, eco friendly resources. For printing soya dye is used.
For all shipped garments, they currently use courier paper boxes and recycled wrapping paper – Easily reusable and recyclable.
SIZE & FIT- Model is 175 cm / 5’9” and wears EU size 36.
- Size 36: length – 80 cm, waist – 70 cm, hips – 92 cm.
- Size 38: length – 80 cm, waist – 74 cm, hips – 96 cm.
- Size 40: length – 80 cm, waist – 80 cm, hips – 100 cm.
This product is made to order. It may take about 5 – 15 working days to prepare the garment for your delivery. Please note that we don’t warehouse our production or fabrics.
Estimated delivery times:
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia: 1-3 days from dispatch
- Europe: 5-10 days from dispatch
- USA, Canada and the rest of the world: 5-10 days from dispatch
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Reda Paula aligns with the following: