Upcycled Denim Wool Jacket
This variant is currently sold out.
- This up-cycled denim jacket is a one-off piece
- Made with wool sleeve detailing for a modern twist, it creates a bold statement without environmental compromise
- The original denim jacket is a men’s large, but we’ve redesigned it so that it will suit a women's size 8, 10 or 12 with a loose fit for an oversized look
- The statement wool sleeves are created using cashmere/wool blend offcuts by a designer brand
- By utilising it in the brand's up-cycled collection they are preventing it from going to landfill or being burned
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
FABRIC FOR FREEDOM is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- Up-cycled denim fabric and wool blend offcuts
- This garment was handcrafted here in the UK, reducing the emissions created by shipping between manufacturers, while supporting British crafts
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Dry clean only, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: