Upcycled Denim Patch Jacket
This variant is currently sold out.
- This up-cycled denim jacket is a one-off piece
- Created using the brand's new collection environmental activist print - it’s the perfect pairing to the Sustainable Print Jumpsuit from the brand's main collection
- The original denim jacket is a men’s large, but we’ve re-designed it so that it will suit a women's size 8, 10 or 12 with a loose fit for an oversized look
- This garment was handcrafted here in the UK, reducing the emissions created by shipping between manufacturers while supporting British crafts
- Our packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
FABRIC FOR FREEDOM is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- Up-cycled denim fabric
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and do not tumble dry
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: