Soft Pink Latex Skirt
This variant is currently sold out.
- Please note each design it made to order so allow up-to 30 days for creation
- Cut and assembled carefully in Denmark by the designer
- Skirt is 52cm long
- Truly transform your outfit with this classic yet feminine skirt made from vegan, sustainable latex
- Pair up or down for many versatile outfits
- The latex is cut in a feminine shape where the seams start at the front and flow down the sides and end in the back
- A shimmering zipper adorns the back and lets you slip out easily. A puller at the bottom end of the zipper lets you create a slit for more movement
- The skirt is made of soft latex that hugs your body. The hem has a gentle curve that seems to elongate your legs, and a v-shaped waistline so it does not cut into your skin
Nicoline Hansen, a true innovative and creative designer with the main goal to challenge the normal guidelines to fashion. Hansen uses her creations to empower those who wear them.
With a core focus in craftsmanship the brand makes sure each creation passes through the designer’s and artisan’s hands, holding the belief that something magical happens when you share the same values, respect and learn from each other, within the house. With a current obsession for latex, which is made from natural rubber dripping down from tress in the rainforest, Hansen has creatively introduced her own take on the many possible ways Latex can be used creating pieces in latex since 2014. From creations that empower and make my clients feel special and daring, to art installations that play with concepts of life and death.
SIZE & FIT
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Nicoline Hansen aligns with the following: