Sienna Picnic Basket - Natural
- Includes a top lid and side handles for easy carrying
- This piece uses handwoven abaca, the strongest of all natural fibers. As a sustainable fiber native to the Philippines, abaca is highly durable, flexible, and resistant to salt water damage
- All our products are individually handmade, thus no two pieces are exactly the same. Slight variations are inherent in the methods and natural materials used - These are not product flaws but are considered minor distinctions that make this piece special and one-of-a-kind
This piece will grow softer and more moldable with age. Use it for years to come.
THE BRANDManila-based slow fashion line INNÉ was born from a desire to bring back slow fashion concept and carefully handcrafted pieces by local artisans using raw, natural materials and traditional techniques. The brand partners with small families and communities to keep the quality and art of Filipino craftsmanship alive.
SIZE & FIT
- Includes a top lid and 8" side handles
- Dimensions: 14" Width, 14" Length, 12" Height, 8" Handle Height
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. INNÉ Studios aligns with the following: