Black Dawa Organic Cotton Brazilian Lace PantiesOlly Lingerie
This variant is currently sold out.
- The Dawa panties sublimates buttocks with delicacy!
- Its super soft geometric lace is made from recycled fiber.
- Side cut, it is slightly indented on the buttocks and very comfortable.
- The brand conceives and designs ethical and ecological lingerie that embellishes your buttocks (body) without destroying the planet!
- Organic cotton is used, that is GOT certified (Guaranteed Organic Textile Standards). This certification guarantees that the cotton is grown without using GMOs and pesticides, and is not bleached with chlorine. It also ensures good working conditions for the workers who harvest the cotton.
- They use recycled lace which is made from a recycled fibre yarn. It is ecological and allows to reduce waste. In addition to reducing waste, this yarn makes it possible to makes savings of up to 90% on water and 80% on electricity.
- The dyes are certified OEKO TEX-100. This European label guarantees that the dyes used are not harmful. In order to support local know-how and limit carbon footprint their lingerie is made in Europe (Hungary) and all the materials are sourced locally too (France, Italy, Austria and Germany).
- Panties lined with GOTS certified organic cotton 96.5%
- Recycled fiber lace Lace composition: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane
- Imagined in Paris, made in Hungary.
SIZE & FIT
This model sizes large, if you are between sizes, take the size below.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Olly Lingerie aligns with the following: