- Vibrant colours
- Soft feel
- Beautifully offset by navy blue, the rich and vibrant colours of this top coordinate with the vegetables of each season
- this top can be worn with its co-ordinating skirt or paired as you see fit for a special occasion, or summer adventure
Gung Ho is a London based label that creates pieces from organic and recycled materials. Each collection focused on one current environmental issue.
- Made out of 32% Silk, 68% Tencel (regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose)
- this top feels as good as it looks
SIZE & FIT
- The garments is offered in 2 sizes XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16) to avoid excess manufacturing and wastage
- Lightly cropped for a flattering silhouette
- The way the garments have been designed utilises the width of the fabric as well as fitting perfectly to the body and working with the flowing nature of the fabric. This allows the garments to be more versatile and adapt to your lifestyle. Print placement will vary by garment due to the size of the repeat, and to ensure we make the most out of the fabric.
- model wears a XS/S
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Gung Ho aligns with the following: