This variant is currently sold out.
- Rich and vibrant colours
- Delightfully soft and subtly feminine
- Great statement at your next event or everyday
- Jumpsuit is universally flattering
- Pair with heels or trainers for a modern take on a 70's classic
Gung Ho is a London based label that creates pieces from organic and recycled materials. Each collection focused on one current environmental issue.
- Made out of 32% Silk, 68% Tencel (regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose)
- Buttons are 100% biodegradable corozo nut, made in Gloucestershire
- this top feels as good as it looks
SIZE & FIT
|Shirts, skirts, wrap dresses||6-10||6-10||12-14||12-14||16|
US (XS/S = 2-6 ) (M/L = 10-12) FR (XS/S = 36-38) (M/L = 38-42) JP (XS/S =7,9,11 M/L 13,15,17
– To avoid excess manufacturing and wastage we offer our garments in two sizes, XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16),
- model wears XS/S.
- Subtle collar, straight cut leg and an adjustable waist.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Gung Ho aligns with the following: