Recycled Reversible Top, CheckFanfare (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- The high-quality fabric the brand recycled to make this garment is one-of-a-kind, and due to the limited stock, they can only offer a small number of these tops
- Handmade in London, this reversible garment can be worn as a V-neck, with the fastening at the front, or a high neck with the fastening at the back
- Multi-use garments offer you a choice of styles for different occasions and therefore are likely to see a longer lifespan in your wardrobe
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
Fanfare is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Due to the nature of the material this top is dry-clean only. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and avoid tumble drying to prevent damage to your garment
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: