Organic Cotton Blue Singou Trainer
- Robust organic cotton fabric
- Color: Natural dyeing blue indigo et black
- Black tree bark on lapel, lining organic cottoninside, metal carnations and rubber outside sole
- With its blue, white and black stripes, the “Godé” is a mythical traditional fabric of Burkina
- The brand associates this shoe with barkcloth inscribed in UNESCO’s intangible heritage since 2005
- With its mismatched style, the Singou model will allow you to adopt a unique look.
- Avoid washing in a washing machine! Maintains as a classic canvas shoe with a soft cleaning (cloth and warm water)
- This normal size model. If you are between two sizes, prefer the smallest
Umoja Shoes, a wonderful shoes brand which combine tradition, modernity and innovation together. This brand values craft know-how, all its partners are social entrepreneurs, who work for the conservation of a fragile cultural heritage, respect for the environment and the occupational integration of fragile people. Furthermore, Umòja puts innovation at the heart of its actions to engage in a reflection on the environmental impacts of the fashion industry. The brand excludes the use of animal leather and chemical dyeing by favouring natural materials such as organic cotton, tree bark textile, cork, dyeing and mineral and vegetable paint.
SIZE & FIT
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 13 cm|
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Umoja Shoes aligns with the following: