Recycled Strap Top, WhiteFanfare
This variant is currently sold out.
- Using recycled offcuts from a famous interior designer, the straps on this top are a stand-out focus point - each garment is completely unique as the offcuts we use vary depending on the season
- By purchasing this top you are helping us divert dead-stock fabrics from ending up in landfill
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
Fanfare is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- Although not organic, the fabric used for this garment is sourced from a premium Italian fabric supplier and uses off-cut fabric from Wallace and Sewell, meaning that each purchase diverts perfectly good materials away from landfill
- Please note that this means the fabric composition percentage of parts of the garment is unknown
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and avoid tumble drying to prevent damage to your garment
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: