- Made from vegan materials
- Showcases alternative protein sources whilst exuding style and elegance
- Pair with your favourite jeans, or dress up with a skirt - perfect for day or night!
Gung Ho is a London based label that creates pieces from organic and recycled materials. Each collection focused on one current environmental issue.
- Made from the finest 100% Tencel (regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose)
- Buttons are 100% biodegradable corozo nut, made in Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
SIZE & FIT
- The garments is offered in 2 sizes XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16) to avoid excess manufacturing and wastage.
- The way the garments have been designed utilises the width of the fabric as well as fitting perfectly to the body and working with the flowing nature of the fabric. This allows the garments to be more versatile and adapt to your lifestyle. Print placement will vary by garment due to the size of the repeat, and to ensure we make the most out of the fabric.
- model wears a XS/S
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Gung Ho aligns with the following: