Premium Organic Cotton Pyjama Short in IvoryAmaella (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- Elegant Organic Cotton Pyjama Shorts in embroidered voile, with navy velvet elasticated waist
-These pyjama shorts are a hybrid between French knickers and tap pants, with lateral cut-outs
- The soft and breathable organic cotton voile has been embroidered in India, with a lovely vertical design and slightly sheer
- Ethical lingerie designed in the UK and made in Portugal
If you need convincing that dancing around the house in your lingerie is nothing short of a necessity, then AmaElla is proof that one should never underestimate the power of underwear; and ethical underwear at that. Upholding sustainable values at its core – AmaElla’s ethical lingerie collections are manufactured by experts in Portugal, where in a family-run factory, only women from the local area are employed and trained up in the art of lingerie production. With organic cotton underwear being one of the brands primary focuses, you’re sure to avoid any nasties touching your skin. Oh, and if that isn’t enough, you can also find this brand listed under our vegan selection too!
- 100% Organic Cotton GOTS certified. Navy velvet and nylon leavers lace
- Fabric, elastics and trims certified OEKO TEX STANDARD 100
- Free from harmful toxic chemicals
Make your garments live even longer by hand washing them. If using a washing machine, wash at 30° on low spin with mild detergent and with similar colours. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry.
SIZE & FIT
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 5-10 business days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy. We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
Free shipping to the UK. If you order to the EU country, please note that this item ships from the UK therefore custom procedures and duties might apply.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Amaella aligns with the following: