Premium Organic Cotton Knickers Sweet Hydrangea
THE PRODUCT- 92% Organic Cotton GOTS, 8% Elastane
- Full product certified OEKO TEX STANDARD 100
- Free from any harmful chemicals
- The Sweet knickers have been crafted of a high-quality blend of silky ORGANIC COTTON and elastane, extremely soft to the touch. With a mid-rise cut, good coverage at the back, and front instead of lateral seams, every single detail has been considered for supreme comfort
- Thanks to the technology SmoothSkin, the fabric is as new after 50 washes!
-Ethically made in Portugal, in a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified factory, which means that not only the material used is certified organic but the whole garment. The factory follows high-level environmental criteria and strict social norms along the entire supply chain. All chemicals inputs must be evaluated and biodegradable
- Make your garments live even longer by hand washing them
- If using a washing machine, wash on low spin with mild detergent and with similar colours
- Do not soak
AMAELLA collections are manufactured by lingerie experts in Portugal. They work with a family-run factory who only employs women from the local area, training them up in the art of making lingerie and ensuring that their days at work are as happy as can be. With an outstanding level of workmanship, this factory is one of the very few places maintaining the lingerie skills heritage in the country.
Aequem is the first e-commerce platform to align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Amaella aligns with the following: