Pleated Collar Choker Necklace
This variant is currently sold out.
- Please note each design it made to order so allow up-to 30 days for creation
- Choker will be handmade in Denmark
- More than 2 meters of latex is folded by hand to make the silky latex pleats that frame the face of the wearer
- Partner it up with a simple dress or completely experiment with your outfit
- Collar comes in two sizes. Please take your measurement around the slimmest part of your neck.
Nicoline Hansen, a true innovative and creative designer with the main goal to challenge the normal guidelines to fashion. Hansen uses her creations to empower those who wear them.
With a core focus in craftsmanship the brand makes sure each creation passes through the designer’s and artisan’s hands, holding the belief that something magical happens when you share the same values, respect and learn from each other, within the house. With a current obsession for latex, which is made from natural rubber dripping down from tress in the rainforest, Hansen has creatively introduced her own take on the many possible ways Latex can be used creating pieces in latex since 2014. From creations that empower and make my clients feel special and daring, to art installations that play with concepts of life and death.
- The choker that gathers the pleats is made of solid latex and has a gentle curve that seems to elongate the neck
- The lining is made of soft cotton and the collar is tied with a satin ribbon bound in silver-eyelets which can be placed at the front or back as you please
- Latex is a vegan, sustainable material made from tree sap similar to the milk you find in a dandelion
SIZE & FIT
S/M - neck circumference 29-32 cm
L/XL - neck circumference 32-36 cm
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Nicoline Hansen aligns with the following: