This variant is currently sold out.
Colourful, classic and taking us back to nature, this statement blouse has relaxed vibes with a distinctly modern feel.
The print makes the blouse stand out; the spray passing through the illustration, offers a visual representation of the pesticide residues found on fresh fruits and vegetables, when not shopping organically.
- V-shape neckline
- Intricate cuffs
- Versatile silhouette
- Sustainable - made with sustainably grown wood cellulose (Tencel)
- Printed and hand-made in London, supporting small local businesses
- Buttons are biodegradable Corozo nut, Made in Gloucestershire
- Style with jeans for a relaxed look, or layer up with a smart suit jacket, skirt (and red lipstick) to boss any meeting
Gung Ho is a London-based ethical and sustainable fashion brand.
At Gung Ho, they acknowledge the importance of sustainability. From working with natural & sustainable fabrics right through to our Corozo nut buttons, they do the research to make sure they're making as little impact as they can.
10% of their profits are donated to a selected charity that works with the issue represented in the collection, so you can not only look good, but do good too. In this case, the charity is SeedsShare, a London-based non-profit working to provide organic and in-season seeds to farmers and home growers around the globe.
All their garments come with a dinky mini zine explaining the issue within the print, its importance and what you can do to help. This means the next time someone compliments you on what you are wearing, you have more to say than just 'thanks'. Let's inspire and get people talking through design. They call this, wearing your heart on your sleeve - after all, we're more than just a pretty face and fashion should showcase your values too.
All their packaging is recyclable and biodegradable
SIZE & FIT
|Shirts, skirts, wrap dresses||6-10||6-10||12-14||12-14||16|
- Sizing translates as
US (XS/S = 2-6 ) (M/L = 10-12) FR (XS/S = 36-38) (M/L = 38-42) JP (XS/S =7,9,11 M/L 13,15,17
– To avoid excess manufacturing and wastage we offer our garments in two sizes, XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16),
-model wears XS/S
- 100% Tencel (regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose)
- Print placement will vary by garment due to the size of the repeat, and to ensure we make the most out of the fabric.
Washing Instructions: Versatile, machine wash at 30 or hand wash, hang dry.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free UK Postage over £100
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: