- Slim fit tank with panelled detailing & curved seams that feels soft and silky; the pattern cutting of this design cleverly lifts it from the ordinary and allows you to wear it wherever you go
- Silky feel that drapes beautifully
- Panelling "collar" detail
- Slim fit with straight sides
- Scoop neck
- This tank is made from a blend of Tencel and recycled polyester which feels beautifully silky as well as being kind to the environment; the fabric has many benefits which include strength, sheen, drape, breathability, thermal regulation and odour control
- Designed and made in the UK, fabric made in Portugal
- All garments are made in ethical factories & our fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
Asmuss is for women with a spirit of adventure and blends great design, technical fabrics & function so that the clothes can take you anywhere in the world. They developed their own fabrics to be able to achieve design, performance and versatility.
Sustainable, using post-consumer waste and fibres derived from sustainable wood sources
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above.
Model is 6.0 ft (183cm) tall and wears size M.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following: