Oversized Boat Neck Sweat
This variant is currently sold out.
- Wide boat neckline so you can show off a pop of colour underneath
- Drop shoulders with dart detailing
- Longline to just below your bottom
- It is decorated with an embroidered badge with a geometric take on the Evelyn rose (for our namesake and grandmother Evelyn Asmuss)
- Embroidery is made in an artisanal embroidery studio in London
- Made from a double-faced fabric with wool on the outside and fleece for softness on the inside
- Machine washable - Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
Asmuss is for women with a spirit of adventure and blends great design, technical fabrics & function so that the clothes can take you anywhere in the world. They developed their own fabrics to be able to achieve design, performance and versatility.
- 74% Polyester (37% recycled) 20% Wool 6% Elastane
- Fabric made in Portugal
Hydrophilic, which means moisture is wicked away from the body to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
provides thermal protection.
is rapid drying.
SIZE & FIT
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above.
Please note this style does have very slim arms, this is on purpose to ensure it sits and drapes correctly when worn.
- Model is size 10 (UK) and wears a S
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following:
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.