Organic Recycled Trim T-shirt
This variant is currently sold out.
- A t-shirt that does the talking: made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, it features a shoulder trim made of recycled off-cuts by a famous interior designer
- No two t-shirts will be the same as the offcuts vary depending on the season, providing you an extra sense of individuality
- Supplier - The Fanfare
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
- All labelling is 100% GOTS-certified cotton
FABRIC FOR FREEDOM is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- The GOTS certification guarantees that the cotton used has been grown in a pesticide-free environment with reduced water consumption by farmers who work safely and are paid a fair living wage
- The cotton is grown, harvested and spun in India, before being woven on small power looms by a fair-trade community in Kerala
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and avoid tumble drying to prevent damage to your garment
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: