Organic Slim Fit Shirt, White
This variant is currently sold out.
- Classic white shirt with a twist
- The triangle on the front takes inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man, and is fully detachable from the shirt, allowing for versatility of style
- The shirt is a longline fit, perfect for dressing up with our checked blazer, or down with a pair of up-cycled jeans
- Made from organic cotton, this shirt boasts a premium finish
- The brand doesn't support the use of plastic in their products and has used metal buttons for the fastening of this garment
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
- All labelling is 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
FABRIC FOR FREEDOM is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Organic cotton is grown in India and woven in a Fairtrade community in Kerala
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and avoid tumble drying to prevent damage to your garment
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: