Organic Drop Waist Dress, Navy
This variant is currently sold out.
- This high quality soft handle drop waist dress has a relaxed oversized silhouette that gives freedom to all body shapes
- All items come in our unique recycled packaging and tissue paper
- All labelling have been made from organic certified cotton
FABRIC FOR FREEDOM is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- 94% Low Pill Viscose, 6% Lycra
- Fabric used is certified organically-grown and spun into yarn at a GOTS-certified mill
- The fabric is made in the UK
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- 30° delicate wash iron, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: