OCTOPUSSY RINGAnother Jewel
This variant is currently sold out.
The aim of Another Jewel is to create perfectly imperfect minimal pieces for an individual style where no two pieces are the same. Based in a little home studio in Copenhaguen, the label uses recycled materials bought from a little shop in London to create its special pieces.
– Made from 0.8mm thick recycled sterling silver
– Five 9k recycled gold circles places randomly around
– Not one ring is exactly the same as the other
– 1cm wide all around. Slightly small in the size
– You might also be able to see where the ring has been soldered together but this is very small
– XS= 16.2mm/ S= 16.8mm/ M= 17.5mm/ L= 18.1mm/ XL= 20mm
*Please note that because it is recycled silver there may occur small colour difference
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Another Jewel aligns with the following: