This beautiful collaboration between two London based sustainable brands - Gung Ho & Chalk designs - is meant to bring awareness to the pollination issue. The Tiger Moth with its beautiful leopard print wings could be confused for a butterfly, and just like butterflies these moths do a very important job of pollinating plants all around the world.
– Hand-carved at the Chalk Designs workshop in London
– Made from 100% recycled silver, plated in different options
– Measurements: Moth 3.3cm long x 3cm wide. Hoop is 2cm in diameter
– Made to order, it takes between 2-4 weeks for delivery
* Due to the nature of this custom made product, we are unable to offer returns