This collaboration between two London based sustainable brands - Gung Ho x Chalk designs - is meant to bring awareness to the importance of pollination. The Tiger Moth with its beautiful leopard print wings could be confused for a butterfly, and just like butterflies these moths do a very important job of pollinating plants all around the world.
– Hand-carved at the Chalk Designs workshop in London
– Made from 100% recycled silver, plated in different options
– Measurements: Moth 3cm long x 3.3cm wide / Caterpillar 2.3cm long x 1.5cm wide; hoops are 3cm in diameter
– Made to order, it takes between 2-4 weeks for delivery
* Due to the nature of this custom made product, we are unable to offer returns
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Gung Ho x Chalk Designs aligns with the following: