Lulu Bikini BottomMakara wear
This variant is currently sold out.
- This bikini bottom looks stylish and it is so comfy
- Hight waist panties with small splits on the sides
- It can be matched with a different top
- Fully lined
- UPF 50+
- Fully lined
Our swimsuits are made using top Recycled Nylon Lycra ECONYL® .
This fabric is made from regenerated ocean plastic material and harvested from discarded fishing nets material.
Makara wear swimsuits hug a body like a glove, giving an opportunity to be active in style and perform at your peak, eliminating all the worries of the suit not fitting properly.
Our swimsuits are designed to be worn while being active in water, riding a bike with your shorts on top of the suit, yoga, laying on the beach or attending a pool party.
- Sustainable & Eco friendly Recycled Nylon Lycra: ECONYL® from Italy
What is ECONYL® ?
- It is a type of nylon that is made entirely from waste products. Made from a range of post-consumer waste including abandoned fishing nets, carpets and rigid textiles, it aims to be a sustainable alternative to the original product which is made from a derivative of oil.
- Army green + Rose nude
- Black + White
- Do not iron, bleach or soak your swimwear
SIZE & FIT
- Model wears size S
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Makara wear aligns with the following: