Unisex Organic Cotton Blue Lepi Indigo Trainer
This variant is currently sold out.
- Robust organic cotton fabric
- Color: Natural tincture blue raw indigo
- Tongue and heel in black tree bark, interior lining in jersey, metal carnations and outsole in cork and rubber
- Indigo-dyed cotton is a traditional Dogon fabrics in Mali, used natural pigment
- A raw indigo canvas with patterns illustrating the sickles, these patterns symbolize the traditional environment between crafts and agriculture in which dyers bathe
- The brand associates this shoes with black barkcloth inscribed in UNESCO’s intangible heritage since 2005
- The indigo blue of this model is raw, without unwashing. The canvas is likely to turn off and this is quite normal. We advise you to clean the canvas later and as little as possible
- This model size normal. If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest
SIZE & FIT
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 13 cm|
Umoja Shoes, a wonderful shoes brand which combine tradition, modernity and innovation together. This brand values craft know-how, all its partners are social entrepreneurs, who work for the conservation of a fragile cultural heritage, respect for the environment and the occupational integration of fragile people. Furthermore, Umòja puts innovation at the heart of its actions to engage in a reflection on the environmental impacts of the fashion industry. The brand excludes the use of animal leather and chemical dyeing by favouring natural materials such as organic cotton, tree bark textile, cork, dyeing and mineral and vegetable paint.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Umoja Shoes aligns with the following: