Lamu Jumpsuit in TerracottaOramai
This variant is currently sold out.
- Inspired by our Creative Director’s latest visit to Africa, this earthy-toned jumpsuit is cut from 100% GOTS certified organic linen and detailed with an asymmetric wrap silhouette that fastens with a bamboo ring-belt
- Style this exquisite piece with sneakers for a relaxed day look or opt for stilettos for that dressy look
Oramai, Italian for “by now”, is a sustainable luxury label that brings a timeless and clean aesthetic to the modern woman’s wardrobe. Sustainability is at the heart of everything the brand represents and at Oramai, they believe that “by now”, consumers should expect the highest quality of craftsmanship to be produced in the most environmentally ethical way.
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- 100% GOTS certified organic linen
SIZE & FIT
- Ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an S = UK 8
- UK & EU: 5-7 days
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Oramai aligns with the following: