Koro Bikini in BlackWeAreNativ (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
Ethical and sustainable swimwear, and activewear all in one brand? We just know you’re going to love WeAreNativ. It’s a brand that goes by three core codes; Earth, Tribe, and minimalism - all of which are combined in order to break boundaries and consciously create ethical, UK swimwear and activewear that is limitless and extremely durable. All WeAreNativ pieces are made from sustainable fabrics, like ECONYL fibre, which is 100% regenerated Nylon from pre- and post- consumer waste. Show your swim and activewear drawer some love, and shop this stunning collection now!
- Super durable and high performance
- Designed in London, UK
- Made ethically in Indonesia
- Fabric content: Main - 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex, Combi - 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Care: best to hand wash in cool water and to lay out flat to dry in the shade
- This bikini includes a leatherette panel which may fade a little and the shine may dull over time due to the nature of the material, to avoid this it's the best to be careful not to rub this area too much when washing
SIZE & FIT
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. WeAreNativ aligns with the following: