This variant is currently sold out.
- Please note each design it made to order so allow up-to 30 days for creation
- Belt will be made by hand in Denmark
- The black, solid latex is knotted around and contrasted by a beautiful sterling silver ring and has a subtle logo cut into the sleek surface
- Show off your waist with this stretchy latex belt or use it as an additional element to your outfit
- Comes in two lengths and is 13 mm wide
Nicoline Hansen, a true innovative and creative designer with the main goal to challenge the normal guidelines to fashion. Hansen uses her creations to empower those who wear them.
With a core focus in craftsmanship the brand makes sure each creation passes through the designer’s and artisan’s hands, holding the belief that something magical happens when you share the same values, respect and learn from each other, within the house. With a current obsession for latex, which is made from natural rubber dripping down from tress in the rainforest, Hansen has creatively introduced her own take on the many possible ways Latex can be used creating pieces in latex since 2014. From creations that empower and make my clients feel special and daring, to art installations that play with concepts of life and death.
- Latex is a vegan, sustainable material made from tree sap similar to the milk you find in a dandelion
SIZE & FIT
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Nicoline Hansen aligns with the following: