High Wasted Upcycled Wool Jeans
This variant is currently sold out.
- The brand's up-cycled collection takes products that were wastage and repairs, re-purposes and re-designs them into new pieces - giving them a second life
- The embroidery and embellishments come from offcuts and production waste, including the trim offcuts by a famous interior designer
- Each piece is truly a one-of-a-kind design, therefore fabric patterns may change from pair to pair
- These high waisted wool jeans are a one-off piece - they are special and unique to each individual
Fanfare is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- Up-cycled denim fabric & wool embroidery
SIZE & FIT
|UK SIZE||WAIST (cm)||HIPS (cm)|
- Hand wash or dry clean when necessary. Denim is not supposed to be washed in a washing machine when worn a few times please leave out to air
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: