Alexandra Burgundy ShirtBo Carter (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- The sharp, modern lines of this asymmetric shirt are softened by a delicate bow detail at the neckline and slim, full-length sleeves
- The beautiful crossweave fabric is yarn dyed before weaving, resulting in a smooth, richly-coloured material with a gorgeous drape
- The Alexandra shirt is available in two colours: a luscious, autumnal burgundy and a more neutral lichen that brings out the deep, detailed texture of the crossweave fabric
- This shirt is vegan friendly, and is made with certified organic cotton sourced from fair trade suppliers
At Aequem, we like our clothing to be better, so that the planet can be at its best. Sustainable UK clothing brand Bo Carter focuses on just that. Bo creates unique, independent and ethical fashion that is vegan friendly, high quality, contemporary, and made in only the most responsible manner, with sustainable fabrics. Bo’s expectancy of fashion is one that will have all of us wearing her designs – be unique, be bold, and most important of all, be ethical.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Fair Trade
- Made in England
- Delicate wash
SIZE & FIT
|Front Length||Back Length||Sleeve||Chest|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please note that this product ships from the UK. If you're ordering this product to be shipped outside the UK, please be aware that custom duties and charges may apply.