Ethically Made, Check Wide Leg JumpsuitFanfare
This variant is currently sold out.
- The best-seller makes a return with an updated pattern for the new collection.
- A versatile wide-leg jumpsuit that you can easily style with statement Volume Sleeve Top, or match with Check Utility Jacket for a contemporary suit silhouette
- Handcrafted designer piece
- Jumpsuit is made from 71% cotton, 24% polyester and 5% elastane with fabric sourced from a local high-quality supplier
- Sent in our recycled packaging
SIZE & FIT
|UK SIZE||WAIST (cm)||HIPS (cm)|
- 30° delicate wash iron, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
Fabric for Freedom guarantees fair wages and good working conditions for the people who create our garments at our London-based factories, supporting female empowerment initiatives, and bringing work to local communities.
The materials used to make this garment have been locally sourced from a high-quality supplier and follow all EU law requirements for labour standards.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Fabric For Freedom aligns with the following: