Ethical Dark Blue Linen SuitFanfare (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- Classic jacket and trousers in a deep shade of indigo
- A double-breasted, vintage-inspired blazer with contrasting seashell buttons is matched perfectly with a pair of straight-leg trousers for a refined yet powerful outfit
- Supplier - Seeker & Retriever
- Consciously crafted in Thailand
- These garments are made by hand, from the weaving of the fabric and dyeing of the garment to the tailoring in small batches
Fanfare is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- Linen & Organic Cotton dyed with natural indigo
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit
- Model wears size 8 UK - she is 1,84cm tall
|Waist||Fit up to 86cm|
- Hand or machine wash on a gentle cycle with similar colours. Avoid tumble drying and use a warm iron setting
- For Indigo garments we recommend washing separately with dark colours in mild detergent for the first three washes. Fading, slight wrinkles and imperfections are perfectly normal after washing.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: