Embroidered Cotton-Poplin Dress LobelijaReda Paula
This variant is currently sold out.
- Ankle length
- With spaghetti straps and elastic rubber back
- Zip side closure
- Asymmetric hem
- Gathered details with drawstrings
- Falls to a sweeping handkerchief hem
- Beautifully embroidered dress with delicate white ornaments
- Cut from spliced together airy cotton-poplin panels and drawstrings to create ruching
Lithuania might be central in Europe, but it’s this Lithuanian inspired, ethical clothing brand that’s central in our hearts. Reda Paula is an exquisite eco conscious fashion brand for women, with exclusive designs that are produced using eco friendly, natural and sustainable materials like silk (oh and they’re all from offcuts and deadstock by the way). What’s more, its ethos revolves around having a slow, circular economy with less of an impact on the environment. We know you’re gonna love this brand, just as much as we do!
- Thin and light embroidered fabric
- Made from 100% recycled cotton, lining 100% cotton
SIZE & FIT
Some of the Reda Paula clothes are made to order. It may take 14 – 19 working days to prepare the garment for your delivery. Please write to Reda Paula if interested in this opportunity.
- Europe: 10-15 days
- USA, Canada and the rest of the world: 30-60 days
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.