Dodona Dress in Purple Acrokeramo
Ergon Mykonos is a Greece based label which reflects the Greek spirit in each one of their designs. Their collection is born from the union of several expressions of art: architecture, product design, fashion design and installation design.
- The manufacture of the textiles is made by the same method and use of the Hellenistic mechanical loom
- Every motif has a repetition of 25cm, a technique followed in Greece during the Hellenistic period
- 100% Greek organic cotton
- Dry clean
- Made on the loom
- Chest: 32 Bust: 46 Height: 150 cm
- Tailored for a free size (S, M, L)
- Mid weight-non stretchy fabric
- Model is 1,73cm /5'8”
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 3-5 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Ergon Mykonos aligns with the following: