Organic Reversible Jumper, NavyFanfare
This variant is currently sold out.
- This reversible jumper features statement taping across the trunk and down the arms in a complementary orange
- A more casual style with a reversible style, this jumper is great for on-the-go days
- Offering the choice of wearing it with the stripe across the chest or along the back of the garment, the brand multi-use garments create a choice of styles for different occasions and which are likely to see a longer lifespan in your wardrobe
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
- All labelling is 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
Fanfare is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Lycra
- All materials have been locally and sustainably sourced and follow EU labour law requirements
SIZE & FIT
- Body measurements in cm
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and avoid tumble drying to prevent damage to your garment
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: