Striped Cotton/Silk ShirtOres
This variant is currently sold out.
- Crisp and soft cotton/silk shirt
- Natural buttons and sleeve cuffs
- Big chest pocket and box plat at the back
- Relaxed fit with volume and drape
- Wear it as a dress or combine it with another outfit
When it comes to conscious and sustainable decision making, ORES do it best – their name literally means ‘One – Responsible – Ethical – Society’. So, if you’re someone with a similar ethos for fashion, looking for cool, clean and effortless design aesthetics, and garments that are made from natural and sustainable materials in low impact ways, ORES is the answer to your slow fashion, eco conscious dreams. The brand’s wool is also traceable to farms with good animal rights policies, (side note: baby alpaca wool doesn’t necessarily come from a young animal – it refers to the grading of how fine the fibres are). Not only have you found an amazing ethical clothing brand here, you’ve stumbled upon an animal rights titbit too - what more could we hope for?
- Composition: 70% cotton, 30% silk
- Color: Wine red OEKO TEX certified print on white background
- Wash by hand in cold water, use mild soap
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 172 cm tall, wearing a size One size
- Model size: Bust 84 cm, waist 61 cm, hip 91 cm
- Garment measurements in One size: Chest 118 cm, total length 90 cm
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy. We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
Please note that this brand ships from the EU. If you're ordering to the UK or other countries outside the EU the delivery might be subject to custom procedures, duties and/or customs fees.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Ores aligns with the following: