Cotton and Latex SkirtNicoline Hansen
This variant is currently sold out.
- Please note each design it made to order so allow up-to 30 days for creation
- Cut and sewn carefully in Denmark by the designer
- An elegant skirt you can wear with a chunky sweater for a cool streetwear-style or a silky top and a pair of heels for an evening look
- The minimalist shape is key to highlight the feminine body with the latex wrapped around your legs and a cotton backside
- A shimmering dark metal zipper adorns the back, and the puller lets you slip out easily
- A puller at the bottom end of the zipper lets you create a slit for greater movement
- You won’t be damp, because your skin only touches the soft lining made from airy fabric
- Skirt is 48 cm long
Nicoline Hansen, a true innovative and creative designer with the main goal to challenge the normal guidelines to fashion. Hansen uses her creations to empower those who wear them.
With a core focus in craftsmanship the brand makes sure each creation passes through the designer’s and artisan’s hands, holding the belief that something magical happens when you share the same values, respect and learn from each other, within the house. With a current obsession for latex, which is made from natural rubber dripping down from tress in the rainforest, Hansen has creatively introduced her own take on the many possible ways Latex can be used creating pieces in latex since 2014. From creations that empower and make my clients feel special and daring, to art installations that play with concepts of life and death.
- Latex is a vegan, sustainable material made from tree sap similar to the plant-milk you find in a dandelion
- Latex: plant milk
- Outer fabric: Organic cotton
- Lining: 97 % modal, 3 % elastane
SIZE & FIT
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Nicoline Hansen aligns with the following: