Coral Reef Shirt
This variant is currently sold out.
Gung Ho is a London based label that creates pieces from organic and recycled materials. Each collection focused on one current environmental issue.
– Made out of Tencel - regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose
– Handmade in London supporting small local business and printed in Gloucestershire
– This iconic print heroes some of the reef's most beautiful inhabitants affected by microplastics
– Cold Wash and dry out of direct sunlight
SIZE & FIT
|Shirts, skirts, wrap dresses||6-10||6-10||12-14||12-14||16|
- Sizing translates as
US (XS/S = 2-6 ) (M/L = 10-12) FR (XS/S = 36-38) (M/L = 38-42) JP (XS/S =7,9,11 M/L 13,15,17
– To avoid excess manufacturing and wastage we offer our garments in two sizes, XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16),
-model wears XS/S
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Gung Ho aligns with the following: