Ayah Recycled Gold Turquoise NecklaceCarolina Wong (UK)
This product is currently sold out.
- KANZA 1.0 is inspired by Berber Hamsa Evil Eye Amulet Talisman,
- Apart from the spiritual meaning of the Evil Eye, it’s the un-intentional aesthetic and combo of texture and material that Wong finds inspiring.
- The evil eye talisman is meant to act as a symbol of good luck and protect against negative energy.
- Ayah necklace is inspired by an un-intentional aesthetic and combo of texture and material, it's Bohemian yet chic.
- Gold-filled is completely nickel-free with at least 5% of 14k recycled gold roll on top of the base metal.
- Such treatment has been used since the Victorian era.
- Gold-filled jewellery can last for a lifetime under good care.
- All metal parts of the jewellery collection are made from up-cycled material such as regenerated brass and gold.
- Care instructions will be included in the purchase
Meticulously hand-crafted in London, ethical jewellery brand Carolina Wong creates sculptural pieces that embody natural elegance, in order to weave a sustainable lifestyle, cult and heritage into wearable art.
Her experimentation with eco conscious and sustainable materials has always played a prominent role; enriched by a wealth of cultural heritage absorbed during her creative education and experiences in four continents, Carolina Wong values the art of uniting traditional crafts and creativity. All of the jewellery’s metal aspects are made from up-cycled materials, like regenerated brass and gold. Shop this stunning collection now.
SIZE & FIT
This item's approximate measurements are: Drop: 20cm & Length: 20’’
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping within UK 2-3 days
- EU 4-5 days
- Please note that this product ships from the UK. If you're ordering this product to be shipped outside the UK, please be aware that custom duties and charges may apply.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Carolina Wong aligns with the following: