Ayah Recycled Gold Turquoise NecklaceCarolina Wong
This product is currently sold out.
- KANZA 1.0 is inspired by Berber Hamsa Evil Eye Amulet Talisman,
- Apart from the spiritual meaning of the Evil Eye, it’s the un-intentional aesthetic and combo of texture and material that Wong finds inspiring.
- The evil eye talisman is meant to act as a symbol of good luck and protect against negative energy.
- Ayah necklace is inspired by an un-intentional aesthetic and combo of texture and material, it's Bohemian yet chic.
- Gold-filled is completely nickel-free with at least 5% of 14k recycled gold roll on top of the base metal.
- Such treatment has been used since the Victorian era.
- Gold-filled jewellery can last for a lifetime under good care.
- All metal parts of the jewellery collection are made from up-cycled material such as regenerated brass and gold.
- Care instructions will be included in the purchase
London based Carolina Wong designs sculptural jewellery with natural elegance. Meticulously handcrafted in London. Experimentation with materials has always been part of Wong’s world: enriched by a wealth of cultural heritage absorbed during her creative education and experiences in four continents, Wong values the art of uniting traditional crafts and creativity. Weaving a sustainable lifestyle, cult, and heritage into wearable arts.
SIZE & FIT
This item's approximate measurements are: Drop: 20cm & Length: 20’’
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping within UK 2-3 days
EU 4-5 days
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Carolina Wong aligns with the following: