Flora 14k Gold-filled Freshwater Baroque Pearl RingCarolina Wong (UK)
This product is currently sold out.
- The intricate lace-like floral petal has been crocheted with 14K recycled Gold-filled wire.
- The construction gives a sense of movement to the petal and makes it more alive.
- Inlaid with a lustrous baroque freshwater pearl in the middle as the flowers stigma.
- Such a statement would intrigue anyone.
- Gold filled jewellery can last for a lifetime under good care.
- All metal parts of the jewellery collection are made from up-cycled material such as regenerated brass and gold.
- Care instructions will be included in the purchase .
Meticulously hand-crafted in London, ethical jewellery brand Carolina Wong creates sculptural pieces that embody natural elegance, in order to weave a sustainable lifestyle, cult and heritage into wearable art.
Her experimentation with eco conscious and sustainable materials has always played a prominent role; enriched by a wealth of cultural heritage absorbed during her creative education and experiences in four continents, Carolina Wong values the art of uniting traditional crafts and creativity. All of the jewellery’s metal aspects are made from up-cycled materials, like regenerated brass and gold. Shop this stunning collection now.
SIZE & FIT
Drop: 5cm diameter
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping within UK 2-3 days
- EU 4-5 days
- Please note that this product ships from the UK. If you're ordering this product to be shipped outside the UK, please be aware that custom duties and charges may apply.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Carolina Wong aligns with the following: