Flora 14k Gold-filled Freshwater Baroque Pearl RingCarolina Wong
This product is currently sold out.
- The intricate lace-like floral petal has been crocheted with 14K recycled Gold-filled wire.
- The construction gives a sense of movement to the petal and makes it more alive.
- Inlaid with a lustrous baroque freshwater pearl in the middle as the flowers stigma.
- Such a statement would intrigue anyone.
- Gold filled jewellery can last for a lifetime under good care.
- All metal parts of the jewellery collection are made from up-cycled material such as regenerated brass and gold.
- Care instructions will be included in the purchase .
London based Carolina Wong designs sculptural jewellery with natural elegance. Meticulously handcrafted in London. Experimentation with materials has always been part of Wong’s world: enriched by a wealth of cultural heritage absorbed during her creative education and experiences in four continents, Wong values the art of uniting traditional crafts and creativity. Weaving a sustainable lifestyle, cult, and heritage into wearable arts.
SIZE & FIT
Drop: 5cm diameter
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping within UK 2-3 days
EU 4-5 days
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Carolina Wong aligns with the following: