Angela 14K Gold Baroque Pearl Drop EarringsCarolina Wong (UK)
This product is currently sold out.
- The lustrous baroque freshwater pearls have been handcrafted artfully with crochet 14K Gold-filled wire.
- The pearl is embraced beautifully with the granny craft - crochet.
- Gold-filled is completely nickel-free with at least 5% of 14k recycled gold roll on top of the base metal.
- Such treatment has been used since the Victorian era.
- Gold filled jewellery can last for a lifetime under good care.
- All metal parts of the jewellery collection are made from up-cycled material such as regenerated brass and gold.
- Care instructions will be included in the purchase.
Meticulously hand-crafted in London, ethical jewellery brand Carolina Wong creates sculptural pieces that embody natural elegance, in order to weave a sustainable lifestyle, cult and heritage into wearable art.
Her experimentation with eco conscious and sustainable materials has always played a prominent role; enriched by a wealth of cultural heritage absorbed during her creative education and experiences in four continents, Carolina Wong values the art of uniting traditional crafts and creativity. All of the jewellery’s metal aspects are made from up-cycled materials, like regenerated brass and gold. Shop this stunning collection now.
SIZE & FIT
Drop: 11cm Width: 2.5cm
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping within UK 2-3 days
- EU 4-5 days
- Please note that this product ships from the UK. If you're ordering this product to be shipped outside the UK, please be aware that custom duties and charges may apply.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Carolina Wong aligns with the following: