Flora 14K Gold-filled Freshwater Baroque Pearl BroochCarolina Wong
This product is currently sold out.
- The intricate lace-like floral petal has been crocheted with 14K recycled Gold-filled wire.
- The construction gives a sense of movement to the petal and makes it more alive.
- Inlaid with a lustrous baroque freshwater pearl in the middle as the flowers stigma.
- Such a statement would intrigue anyone.
- Gold filled jewellery can last for a lifetime under good care.
- All metal parts of the jewellery collection are made from up-cycled material such as regenerated brass and gold.
- Care instructions will be included in the purchase.
London based Carolina Wong designs sculptural jewellery with natural elegance. Meticulously handcrafted in London. Experimentation with materials has always been part of Wong’s world: enriched by a wealth of cultural heritage absorbed during her creative education and experiences in four continents, Wong values the art of uniting traditional crafts and creativity. Weaving a sustainable lifestyle, cult, and heritage into wearable arts.
SIZE & FIT
Drop: 6cm diameter
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping within UK 2-3 days
EU 4-5 days
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Carolina Wong aligns with the following: