Geometric Rose Print Boxy T-shirtAsmuss Clothing
This variant is currently sold out.
- All over print based on a geometric take of the Evelyn rose (for our namesake and grandmother Evelyn Asmuss)
- Dropped shoulder for a relaxed fit with shoulder dart details
- Crew neckline
- Loose fit through the body
- Sits just below your natural hip
- Environmentally friendly
- Is moisture wicking for comfort
- Provides UV protection
- Machine washable
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
Asmuss is for women with a spirit of adventure and blends great design, technical fabrics & function so that the clothes can take you anywhere in the world. They developed their own fabrics to be able to achieve design, performance and versatility.
- Made with 100% reclycled Polyester (85%) and Elastane (15%)
- Fabric made in Italy
- YKK Natrulon zips (recycled materials)
UVA and UVB resistant
Hydrophilic, which means moisture is wicked away from the body to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
Sustainable. Green Soul Technology uses waste from post-consumer polyester yarns, pre-consumer sustainable nylon and elastane recycled from industrial wastage. This fabric is 100% recycled.
4 way stretch for extra comfort and movement.
SIZE & FIT
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above.
Please note this style does have very slim arms, this is on purpose to ensure it sits and drapes correctly when worn.
- Model is size 10 (UK) and wears a S
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following:
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.