Chtwin - Leather Duffel Bag in BlackKmana
This product is currently sold out.
- The first bag the brand ever designed.
- Made for him and her.
- Entirely hand crafted in Indonesia, this androgynous, timeless and elegant duffel bag comes with a hand-made zipped top which opens to a capacious and colourful rang-rang-lined interior and suspends from an adjustable shoulder strap.
- It is the perfect travel companion for short breaks and weekend getaways, in style.
THE BRANDFamily-run design studio producing time-less and gender-neutral vegetable tanned leather travel bags and accessories ethically sourced and handcrafted in Bali and Java by a network of small leather artisan workshops and women weavers. The brand is part of the Slow Fashion and Fashion Revolution movements and believe in a fashion industry that values people, the environment, creativity and profit in equal measure.
MATERIAL- Vegetable-tanned cow leather (1 full-grain cowhide)
- Leather handles and removable adjustable strap with buckle
- Silver/brass rings on the side
- Zip closure
- Front pocket and interior pockets
- Inside lining: Nusa Penida Rang Rang
SIZE & FIT
- Height : 40 cm
- Width : 55 cm
- Handles: 60 cm
- Handles fall : 25 cm
- Removable strap: 100 cm
- Volume : 25 cm
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Made to order and it takes 2-4 days for the garment to be produced.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. KMANA aligns with the following: