Christina Grey SkirtBo Carter (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- The beautiful shape of this skirt is created by the natural drape of the heavy, high-quality texweave fabric and thoughtful, delicate layering
- Intricate stitching creates an interesting asymmetric outline, which is softened by the smooth, graceful folds of fabric around the front of the skirt.
- The Christina skirt comes in two equally versatile colour choices: a deep brown that looks wonderful paired with lighter colours, and a more neutral brown that brings out the complex texture of the texweave fabric.
- The skirt is vegan friendly, made with certified organic materials sourced from fair trade suppliers and made on small power looms in Kerala, India.
At Aequem, we like our clothing to be better, so that the planet can be at its best. Sustainable UK clothing brand Bo Carter focuses on just that. Bo creates unique, independent and ethical fashion that is vegan friendly, high quality, contemporary, and made in only the most responsible manner, with sustainable fabrics. Bo’s expectancy of fashion is one that will have all of us wearing her designs – be unique, be bold, and most important of all, be ethical.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Fair Trade
- Zero waste
- Made in England
- Dry clean
SIZE & FIT
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please note that this product ships from the UK. If you're ordering this product to be shipped outside the UK, please be aware that custom duties and charges may apply.