This variant is currently sold out.
- Please note each design it made to order so allow up-to 30 days for creation
- Choker will be handmade for you in by the atelier in Denmark
- The black latex follows the neckline with its slight curve and seems to elongate the neck
- It feels soft against the skin and draws attention to the collarbones
- The clean design adds some shine and edge to your everyday wear
- The choker is tied with an organza ribbon that can be placed at the front or back as you please
- The eyelets come in silver
- Comes in two sizes
- Please take your measurement around you neck
Nicoline Hansen, a true innovative and creative designer with the main goal to challenge the normal guidelines to fashion. Hansen uses her creations to empower those who wear them.
With a core focus in craftsmanship the brand makes sure each creation passes through the designer’s and artisan’s hands, holding the belief that something magical happens when you share the same values, respect and learn from each other, within the house. With a current obsession for latex, which is made from natural rubber dripping down from tress in the rainforest, Hansen has creatively introduced her own take on the many possible ways Latex can be used creating pieces in latex since 2014. From creations that empower and make my clients feel special and daring, to art installations that play with concepts of life and death.
- The latex has been made from sustainable plant-made latex, cut precisely and gone through several processes to attain the right softness and polished look
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Nicoline Hansen aligns with the following: